Monday, March 3, 2008

Some people are sweet for no reason...


All I could say to him was "Thank you!" I realized today, just how sweet Mr. Jonathan Wesley Jordan really is... He had a dozen, beautiful, multi-colored, long stemmed roses--sent to my job... I am not sure what he really wants from me or with me, but it has felt good to have someone romance me for a change... Jon is the type to fall in-love easily... He told me that when he loves--he loves hard... but I know that I am not ready to be loved or to love anyone new... I enjoy hanging out with him and talking to him... it is just that whatever is going on with us is kind of moving too fast... At the moment, non of that matters... because on this day he gave me exactly what I needed... and what I needed, was to feel like a beautiful, black woman--with a man who appreciates her true essence...

No comments: