Monday, June 9, 2008

Now you tell people you love me...


Ok... So I have to say that it really is irritating when someone you have loved for so long--suddenly wants the damn world to know that they do in fact love you... Why is it, when they have all of you-- you both screw it up... then one of you is willing to try, when the other one isn't focused on the relationship... and then when they give you the time and attention you want or deserve, you decide it's time to walk away... Funny right?! This is my life with the one who will always have a special part of me... I am so tired of people telling me, that we need to get back together, because we have been going 'round and 'round for two years--since our break up... I was relocating to New York in effort to help her... Plan A went out the dag-on window... and I ended up hurt and hurting all over again... but everything worked out the way it's supposed to... Honestly, I do love her... anyone who knows us knows that... but I'll be damned if I am going back any time soon... I am enjoying life right now... If anyone wants to know who I am seeing, dating, or getting down with... I will tell them her name is ME...

No comments: